This traditional Olive Backyard Grilled Rooster and Alfredo Sauce recipe is made up of a creamy, wealthy sauce that’s not solely scrumptious however straightforward to make, taking solely half-hour! The creamy hen alfredo sauce is likely one of the foremost causes I began making copycat recipes! And I’m glad I did!
This put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Everybody Loves the Olive Backyard Alfredo Sauce
Going to the Olive Backyard was all the time a deal with for my household once I was rising up so I understood why so many individuals requested me to make a copycat recipe for the Olive Backyard Grilled Rooster and Alfredo Sauce. This creamy hen alfredo sauce is certainly one of my favourite Olive Backyard copycat recipes.
I nonetheless discover it certainly one of my favourite recipes to make. The sauce is so creamy and wealthy and completely matches the grilled hen and pasta. And did I point out how straightforward it’s to make? From begin to end, it takes solely half-hour to make. You’re going to love the flavour!
What’s the distinction between Alfredo and Carbonara sauce?
Each sauces are to die for however there’s a slight distinction between the 2. Alfredo is a white sauce made with butter, parsley, heavy cream, and garlic. Carbonara, then again, is made with pecorino romano, eggs, black pepper, and guanciale.
Guanciale is an Italian cured meat from a pig. You may substitute Pancetta for it. Alfredo sauce is normally mixed with shrimp or hen.
Olive Backyard Grilled Rooster with Alfredo Sauce is the proper meal. Pair it with a salad or veggies to make it full.
Right here’s what you want:
- Rooster Breast
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Fettuccine noodles
- Heavy Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
How one can Make Olive Backyard Rooster Alfredo
Listed below are the steps to arrange this hen alfredo recipe:
- Brush the hen with olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Grill the hen on all sides till cooked by way of.
- Within the meantime, put together the pasta in a big pot in accordance with the instructions. Prepare dinner it to al dente after which drain off the pasta water however don’t rinse the pasta.
- In a skillet, mix the heavy cream and butter over medium warmth. Stir and warmth till small bubbles kind however don’t let it boil.
- Whisk within the parmesan cheese and the garlic powder. The sauce will start to thicken up.
- Take away the sauce from the warmth and add the reserved pasta. Serve with the hen on high.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped recent parsley if desired.
- I take advantage of fettuccine, however you may substitute it with linguini or spaghetti. For those who get pleasure from that pasta, this sauce would even be good with a penne.
- When cooking the hen, I prefer to saute it on the primary facet for about 5 to 7 minutes. Then flip it for an extra 3-4 minutes. Be certain that it’s cooked by way of earlier than serving.
- If you wish to save a few of the sauce, take away it from the pan earlier than including the pasta. Retailer it in a separate container so you need to use it once more. Hold it refrigerated.
What are you able to serve with grilled hen and alfredo sauce
If you wish to do a facet dish with the hen and pasta, I counsel one thing lighter pairing with this. For instance, it’s possible you’ll need to begin with a recent, crisp inexperienced salad and even some grilled greens. My air-fryer asparagus could be very straightforward to arrange.
How one can retailer leftovers
The easiest way to retailer hen alfredo pasta is to put it in an hermetic container and refrigerate it. To do that, permit the pasta to chill to room temperature, then switch it to a container with a tight-fitting lid. Make sure to cowl the pasta with the alfredo sauce, as it will assist stop it from drying out.
How one can reheat grilled hen and pasta with alfredo sauce
Whenever you’re able to reheat the pasta, you are able to do so within the microwave or on the range. If utilizing the microwave, cowl the container with a lid or plastic wrap to stop splatters. Warmth in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, till the pasta is heated by way of. If utilizing the range, switch the pasta to a pan and warmth over low to medium warmth, incessantly stirring, till heated by way of.
Comparable Olive Backyard Recipes
Favourite Italian Recipes
Make sure to try extra of the perfect Italian recipes and straightforward pasta recipes.
What do you prefer to serve with Alfredo sauce? Tell us within the feedback under. And don’t neglect to share your creations by TAGGING ME ON INSTAGRAM. Join my publication, so that you by no means miss a copycat recipe!
Olive Backyard Grilled Rooster and Alfredo Sauce
Take pleasure in Olive Backyard Grilled Rooster Alfredo Sauce much more at house.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces hen breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 ounces butter
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder if desired
- 8 ounces Fettuccine or different pasta ready in accordance with package deal instructions
Preheat the grill to medium-high warmth.
Brush the hen breasts with oil and season them with salt and pepper. Grill for five to 7 minutes on the primary facet. Flip the hen breasts and grill for one more 3 to 4 minutes, or till cooked by way of. Take away the hen from the grill and put aside. Lower the hen into slices when able to serve.
To make the alfredo sauce, heat the cream and butter in a saucepan over medium-high warmth till small bubbles start to kind. Don’t let the combination come to a boil. Add the Parmesan cheese and whisk shortly. Add the garlic powder, if desired, and proceed to whisk. The sauce will thicken after a minute or two.
To serve, place half of the ready pasta on every plate. Then high the pasta with sauce and sliced hen breast.
- I take advantage of fettuccine however you may substitute with linguini and even spaghetti. This sauce would even be good with a penne when you get pleasure from that pasta.
- When cooking the hen, I prefer to saute on the primary facet for about 5-7 minutes. Then flip it for an extra 3-4 minutes. Be certain that it’s cooked by way of earlier than serving.
- If you wish to save a few of the sauce, take it out of the pan earlier than including the pasta. Retailer it in a separate container so you need to use it once more. Hold it refrigerated.
Energy: 2057kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 72g | Fats: 158g | Saturated Fats: 93g | Ldl cholesterol: 685mg | Sodium: 1871mg | Potassium: 1131mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5360IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 632mg | Iron: 3.1mg