This actually is the BEST Oreo Cheesecake you’ll ever have! The filling is thick, creamy, and completely bursting with Oreos. It’s baked in an Oreo crust and topped with white chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and extra Oreos. Scrumptious!
The Greatest Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Should you’ve been following my weblog, you in all probability already know this however for these of you who’re new right here, I’ve a confession. I’m love Oreos and cheesecake. So what might be higher than placing the 2 collectively in a single sinfully scrumptious dessert?
Whereas I like a superb no bake cheesecake, there’s no substitute for the actual factor. This Oreo cheesecake is made up of a thick, creamy cheesecake filling that’s loaded with crumbled Oreos and massive cookies ‘n cream taste. The filling is damaged up by chopped Oreo cookies that add much more taste to each chunk. All the things sits on high of my trusty Oreo Cookie Crust Recipe and is topped with a wealthy white chocolate ganache. Is your mouth watering but? Mine is.
Why You’ll Love This Oreo Cheesecake
Oreos and cheesecake wrapped into one dessert? What’s to not love? Listed here are a few of my favourite issues about the most effective Oreo cheesecake ever.
- So. Many. Oreos. In case you are an Oreo fan like me, you’ll not be dissatisfied. From the crust to the filling to the decorations, this cheesecake is totally bursting with Oreos.
- Nice texture. I like the sleek, creamy cheesecake filling. The Oreos add some texture, however soften whereas the cheesecake bakes.
- Straightforward to make it your personal. There may be quite a lot of room to play with this recipe. Strive utilizing a distinct taste of Oreo, a flavored whipped cream similar to my Baileys Chocolate Whipped Cream, or think about using Chocolate Ganache as a substitute of white chocolate ganache.
What You’ll Want
Here’s a record of substances you will want to make this Oreo cookie cheesecake. Make sure that to scroll to the recipe card under for actual measurements.
- Oreos – Numerous them! You’re welcome to mess around with different Oreo flavors if you need. That goes for the entire Oreos on this recipe. There’s no must take away the filling from the Oreos. You’ll use the entire cookie.
- Butter – Be happy to make use of salted or unsalted butter.
- Cream cheese – The cream cheese needs to be at room temperature. It would incorporate into the opposite substances extra simply leading to a clean filling and serving to to maintain you from over-mixing. Additionally make sure you use brick-style cream cheese, which is thicker, not the bathtub cream cheese, which is softer for spreading on issues.
- All-purpose flour – You should utilize your favourite 1:1 gluten-free flour as a substitute or use cornstarch in half the quantity.
- Bitter cream – For an additional creamy texture.
- Vanilla extract – For taste.
- Eggs – It will be important that the eggs are at room temperature. They are going to combine extra simply into the filling, serving to to stop over-mixing.
- Oreo crumbs
- Oreos (quartered)
White Chocolate Ganache
- White chocolate chips – You should utilize semi-sweet, milk, or darkish chocolate chips as a substitute if you need, however you’ll want to regulate the quantity of cream. You’ll be able to consult with the chocolate ganache linked above.
- Heavy whipping cream – Don’t attempt to use a dairy product that has a decrease fats share similar to half and half or milk. They are going to make the ganache runny.
- Chopped Oreos
- Heavy whipping cream – Ensure that the heavy whipping cream is chilly in any other case it is not going to whip up and maintain quantity correctly.
- Powdered sugar – Don’t attempt to use a distinct sort of sugar right here. The powdered sugar stabilizes the whipped cream in order that it doesn’t wilt.
- Vanilla extract
Tips on how to Make Oreo Cheesecake
Right here’s a fast overview of easy methods to make this decadent Oreo cheesecake. Don’t overlook to scroll to the recipe card under for extra detailed directions.
Make the Crust
- Prep. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line the underside of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Grease the edges.
- Type the crust. Combine collectively the crust substances and press into the underside and up the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Leakproof the pan. Wrap the skin of the pan with aluminum foil.
Make the Filling & Assemble Cheesecake
- Cut back oven temperature to 300°F.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and flour on low velocity till clean.
- Combine within the bitter cream and vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs separately, mixing to mix after every addition.
- Stir in the Oreo crumbs.
- Make layers. Pour a 3rd of the cheesecake filling into the crust. High it with half of the quartered Oreos. Repeat and high with the remaining filling.
- Make a water tub. Place the springform pan inside one other bigger pan. Fill the skin pan with sufficient heat water to go about midway up the edges of the springform pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Cool slowly. Flip off the oven and depart the door closed for half-hour. Crack the door of the oven and depart the cheesecake inside for an extra half-hour.
- Chill. Take away the cheesecake from the oven and the water tub. Unwrap the pan and refrigerate the cake for 5-6 hours earlier than eradicating it from the pan and inserting it on a serving dish to be adorned.
Make Ganache, Whipped Cream & Adorn
- Make the ganache. Warmth the heavy cream simply to boiling and pour it over the white chocolate chips. Let the combination sit for 2-3 minutes. Whisk till clean and let cool for five minutes.
- Make the whipped cream, Whip the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract on excessive velocity till stiff peaks kind.
- Adorn. Pipe swirls of whipped cream onto the highest outer fringe of the cheesecake, sprinkle the cake with chopped Oreos, and add an Oreo half to every whipped cream swirl.
- Chill within the fridge till able to serve.
Suggestions For the Greatest Selfmade Oreo Cheesecake
Cheesecakes are a few of my favourite desserts on the planet. They require some love and a spotlight, although. That’s why I’ve assembled a listing of ideas and methods that may allow you to obtain the most effective outcome attainable. Curious about studying extra? Try my publish on Tips on how to Make a Good Cheesecake.
- Room temperature substances. Make sure that the cream cheese and eggs used within the filling are at room temperature. They are going to incorporate extra easily and simply into the batter serving to to make sure a lump-free filling and to stop over-mixing.
- Don’t over-mix. Over-mixing will incorporate extra air into the filling which may trigger the cheesecake to crack because it bakes. So combine simply till every little thing is included. No extra.
- Combine on low velocity. When making the filling, combine on low velocity. It will assist stop extra air from getting trapped within the filling and inflicting cracks within the completed product.
- Layers. As a way to keep away from cracks in your cheesecake, it will be significant that the Oreos within the filling keep beneath the floor, which is why the Oreos are layered into the filling as a substitute of simply stirred in. Some air bubbles should rise to the floor, supplying you with a lumpy high, however hopefully no main cracks.
- Don’t jostle the cake. Strive to not jostle the cake an excessive amount of when making layers. This may trigger the chopped Oreo to rise to the highest.
- Make a leak-proof water tub. It may be tempting to skip the trouble of creating a water tub on your cheesecake. Don’t do it. A water tub will preserve your cheesecake from over browning on the perimeters and from creating cracks within the floor. Wrap the skin of your springform pan with aluminum foil and place it in a pan that’s barely bigger. Fill the outside pan with water in order that the water comes midway up the springform. Should you discover that setup typically leaks, I’ve acquired you coated. Try my publish on Tips on how to Bake Cheesecake in a Water Tub. I’ve a pair different strategies that work even higher.
- Cool slowly. When the cheesecake is “executed” baking, permit it to take a seat within the closed oven with the warmth off for half-hour earlier than cracking the oven door and letting it sit for one more half-hour. The cake will proceed to cook dinner throughout this course of. As well as, the gradual cooling will assist stop the cake from cracking.
Certain this Oreo cheesecake can be completely scrumptious with none decorations in any respect, however you’ve come up to now. Why not make it further fairly? Plus, when you get some air bubbles or cracks, these could be coated. Listed here are a few of my favourite methods to embellish this scrumptious dessert.
- White chocolate ganache. I like including clean white chocolate ganache (or common chocolate ganache) to the highest of the cake. The flavour jogs my memory of the cream portion of the Oreos. Plus it covers up any cracks that will have arisen within the baking course of.
- Whipped cream swirls. Pipe some whipped cream across the high border of the cake for a bit further pizazz.
- Extra Oreos. That is the BEST Oreo cheesecake in any case. It appears becoming that you’d end it off with extra Oreos. Sprinkle the highest of the cake with crumbled oreos and sit some halved Oreos upright within the whipped cream. Now that’s a reasonably cake!
Can Oreo Cheesecake Be Made In Advance?
Sure, it could! Go forward and bake the Oreo cheesecake, let it cool, and high it with white chocolate ganache as much as 3 days earlier than you intend on serving. As soon as the ganache has set, seal it in an hermetic cake provider or wrap it in a double layer of saran wrap and retailer it within the fridge. When you’re able to serve, make the whipped cream and embellish the cake with whipped cream swirls, Oreo crumbles, and halved Oreos.
Tips on how to Retailer Cheesecake
If you end up with leftover cheesecake, to not fear. Cheesecake retains fairly properly. Simply seal the cake in an hermetic cake provider and retailer it within the fridge for as much as 5 days. No cake provider? No downside. Wrap the cheesecake in a double layer of saran wrap as a substitute. I like to recommend utilizing toothpicks to prop the saran wrap away from any decorations. In case you have already sliced the cake, organize the slices in a single layer in an hermetic container and retailer them within the fridge.
Wish to freeze your cheesecake? Pop the cheesecake within the freezer for a few hours to agency up earlier than wrapping it in a double layer of saran wrap. Though it’s not the tip of the world, I do advocate doing this earlier than including the whipped cream and Oreos to the highest. Retailer the dessert within the freezer for as much as 3 months. When you’re able to get pleasure from, permit the cake to thaw within the fridge earlier than serving. Should you froze the cake earlier than adorning it, make the whipped cream, pipe it onto the cake, and embellish it with Oreos. Yummy!
Wish to study extra? Try my publish on How To Retailer Cheesecake.
Extra Oreo Desserts:
Are you as obsessive about Oreos as I’m? In case you are, you’re in luck. I’ve made so many various Oreo desserts through the years and I wish to share them with you. Listed here are a few of my favorites.
This Oreo Cheesecake is thick, creamy and crammed with cookies and cream! It’s baked in an Oreo crust and topped with white chocolate ganache and do-it-yourself whipped cream! With the quantity of Oreos baked into it, that is the BEST Oreo Cheesecake you’ll ever have!
- 35 Oreos (3 cups | 403g Oreo crumbs)
- 5 tbsp (70g) butter, melted (salted or unsalted is ok)
- 24 ounces (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) all function flour
- 1 cup (230g) bitter cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 giant eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup (134g) Oreo crumbs (from about 11–12 Oreos)
- 20 Oreos, lower into quarters
White Chocolate Ganache
- 7 oz white chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp (60ml) heavy whipping cream
- Chopped Oreos
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, chilly
- 1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Oreos, lower in half
Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper within the backside and grease the edges.
- Mix the crust substances in a small bowl. Press the combination into the underside and up the edges of the springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, then put aside to chill.
- Cowl the outsides of the pan with aluminum foil in order that water from the water tub can’t get in (or see how I put together a pan for a water tub for extra choices). Set ready pan apart.
Make the Filling & Assemble Cheesecake
- Cut back oven temperature to 300°F (148°C).
- In a big bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour on low velocity till effectively utterly mixed and clean. Be sure you use low velocity to scale back the quantity of air added to the batter, which may trigger cracks. Scrape down the edges of the bowl.
- Add the bitter cream and vanilla extract and blend on low velocity till effectively mixed.
- Add the eggs separately, mixing slowly to mix after every addition. Scrape down the edges of the bowl as wanted to verify every little thing is effectively mixed.
- Gently stir the Oreo crumbs into the filling.
- Pour a 3rd of the cheesecake filling into the crust and unfold evenly. High it with half of the quartered Oreos.
- Add one other third of the cheesecake filling and unfold evenly, then the opposite half of the Oreos.
- High the cheesecake with the remaining filling and unfold into a good layer. It needs to be a thick sufficient layer to maintain the Oreos from floating to the highest. Strive to not jostle the cheesecake round an excessive amount of, or the Oreos will come to the floor. You wish to keep away from that so that you just don’t find yourself with cracks within the high of your cheesecake. If some Oreos or air bubbles floor, use a toothpick to push down the Oreos and pop the bubbles.
- Place the springform pan inside one other bigger pan. Fill the skin pan with sufficient heat water to go about midway up the edges of the springform pan. The water mustn’t go above the highest fringe of the aluminum foil on the springform pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes. The middle needs to be set, however nonetheless jiggly.
- Flip off the oven and depart the door closed for half-hour. The cheesecake will proceed to cook dinner, however slowly start to chill as effectively.
- Crack the door of the oven for half-hour to permit the cheesecake to proceed to chill slowly. This course of helps stop cracking.
- Take away the cheesecake from the oven and water tub wrapping and refrigerate till agency, 5-6 hours or in a single day.
- Take away the cheesecake from the springform pan and place on a serving dish.
Make Ganache, Whipped Cream & Adorn
- To make the ganache, place the white chocolate chips in a medium warmth proof bowl.
- Warmth the heavy cream simply till it begins to boil.
- Pour the recent cream over the white chocolate chips and permit to take a seat for 2-3 minutes, then whisk till clean. If not utterly melted and clean, warmth in 10 second increments, stirring between every till totally melted.
- Enable the ganache to chill a bit (about 5 minutes, till thickened however nonetheless pourable and spreadable), then pour the ganache onto the highest of the cheesecake and unfold evenly.
- To make the whipped cream, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a big mixer bowl. Whip on excessive velocity till stiff peaks kind.
- Pipe the whipped cream onto the highest outer fringe of the cheesecake. I used Ateco tip 844.
- End the cheesecake off by including further chopped Oreos to the middle of the cheesecake and an Oreo half to piped whipped cream swirls.
- Refrigerate till able to serve. Cheesecake is finest if eaten inside 4-5 days.
- Serving Dimension: 1 slice
- Energy: 809
- Sugar: 60.6 g
- Sodium: 372.5 mg
- Fats: 52.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 75.2 g
- Protein: 11.2 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 151.9 mg
Key phrases: oreo cheesecake, finest oreo cheesecake, oreo cookie cheesecake